About GoAhead Networks
GOAHEAD NETWORKS is a B2B company, meaning its serves businesses only.
No home users.
GOAHEAD NETWORKS was born out of IT experiences dating back to 1 988, but mainly in the mid 1 990’s, with a corporate called NCR-AT&T.
This was corporate work mostly for banks.
GOAHEAD NETWORKS was founded in 1997.
GOAHEAD NETWORKS was born to serve and care for customers. Old fashioned values, but important ones.
What makes GOAHEAD NETWORKS different?
- The all important part.
- The same person looking after you.
- The dedication in business hours and out of business hours. You could almost say a 24 hour service although a break away from work in the weekends is always appreciated, but the phone is still available for you to call.
- There are times when we do work after-hours into the small hours of the mornings and in the weekends, all to keep interruption to your business minimal.
- You call and the phone gets answered or you are called back.
- Phone is always the preferred.
- Txting works too, as does email, for the non urgent items.
- There is alot of technology out there. It takes a lot of energy to try to keep up with the rate of change.
Going the extra mile
- Customers usually like this part.
- For us, it’s about caring and understanding that customers are busy people and need maximum “up time” of their setup.
- It’s also about taking pride in what we do and building those all important business relationships that span the years.
GOAHEAD NETWORKS spends many hours researching and learning. Not many businesses allocate time for their internal IT people to continually upskill. It can mean the business loses out on technology advances. So we say to businesses concentrate on what you do best, leave I.T to us. Technology has some wonderful benefits, when applied correctly.
Only quality equipment and software is installed, using brands such as:
IBM, Lenovo, HP, VMware, Veeam, Microsoft, Trend Micro, Kaspersky, Webroot, Aruba, Cisco, Aerohive, Dell-EMC, Dell-Wyse, Fortinet, Overland, Epson, Lexmark, Oki, APC, Eaton, and there are many more superb brands…..
Hardware styles include:
- Network infrastructure supply, installation and maintenance
- High quality VoIP
- Broadband connections for low and high availability
- Cloud Exchange Email, with #1 support and 99.999% uptime
- Very high quality cloud antivirus
- Cloud file sharing with medical grade security and it’s so easy to use!
- Cloud and local backups
- Disaster Recovery
- Fault Tolerance
- Mobile Device Management
- Secure Remote control
- Server supply, installation and maintenance
- Server virtualisation
- Desktop virtualisation
- Desktop supply, installation and maintenance
- Laptops and notepads: standard, thin, hardened
- Notebooks for mounting in-cab
- Software supply, installation and maintenance
- Security camera systems
- High quality photocopiers
- Warehousing scanners, printers and more.