What is cloud many people ask?
Cloud is where part of your infrastructure or your computer setup, is not local anymore. It is in another companies datacenter either in New Zealand in overseas. It should be in a highly secure datacentre. Many well known software systems are in insecure places and have either been hacked, or will be.
Using the cloud does depend on the type of service, as not all services should be overseas. Some services are heavy users of bandwidith, such as modern internet based phone systems, therefore usually the phone pabx’s should be in New Zealand.
GOAHEAD NETWORKS offers cloud based solutions for:
- High quality antivirus and internet web security.
- High quality Microsoft Exchange hosted email servers with 99.999% uptime and superb customer service.
- High quality medical grade secure file sharing & synchronising.
- High quality backup services to a major storage vendor.
- High quality video collaboration that automatically adjusts to your individual internet speed.
- High quality branded VoIP phone system with NZ based datacentre pabx.